Recap: It’s AXA.
- Instituted a system of insight called two-way customer feedback. This system gives us access to customer feedback very quickly at nearly all touch points, ultimately driving how we improve our customer experience
- One of the first Insurance companies in the US to provide customer reviews on our website, across most product lines. The reviews provide both transparency to our customers as well as feedback on areas where we might improve
- With respect to collecting customer insights, AXA works with third parties which help us understand the feedback without revealing our customer’s personal information
- Speed: AXA redesigned some key annuity products after the financial crisis so they would be more resilient in a variety of market conditions, such as prolonged low interest rates
- Complementary Product Development: AXA created the Employee Benefits Business in 2015 for small- and medium-sized companies with 20 to 500 workers. Our research showed this to be an adjacent, but underserved, market