- NPS scores from customers who rated all three broad components of their journey across the insurance value chain as “easy” (researching, buying, servicing) with 50 to 76-point higher NPS scores compared to customers who rate even one part of the experience as “not easy.
- 70% of independent agents report that they have a strategy in place to move to digital technologies
- 79% of consumers indicate they prefer to use digital channels for interactions
- By 2020, over 60% of US small business will be owned by Millennials and Gen Xers, who prefer to manage insurance digitally
- Digitalizing processes can result in a 65% reduction in costs and a 90% reduction in turnaround time